BOROCHAT

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: ELF Trophy v Peterborough score prediction? by AScott022Today 15:18Today at 15:18:37view thread

Oldest article: Doncaster by WASP11/5 07:50Sat May 11 07:50:03 2024view thread

MenuSearch

ELF Trophy v Peterborough score prediction?

By WASP (Original Mr Wasp)Yesterday 14:21Yesterday at 14:21:05

Views: 329

I’m going for a REVENGE 1-0 Stevenage win.
Hopefully unlike Wigan, more the 1500 fans will turn up

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: ELF Trophy v Peterborough score prediction?

By HitchinBoro exCalling (HitchinBoro exCalling)Yesterday 14:34Yesterday at 14:34:20In response to ELF Trophy v Peterborough score prediction?Top of thread

Views: 720

We will just about be able to put a squad out with known injuries, so assume some youths will feature.Leyts hope the N Thompson injury is not too bad, at least there is break to next league game to recover.
PS re crowd think on TV in new deal ? So bound to be even smaller than normal .

Edited by HitchinBoro exCalling at 14:43:36 on 7th October 2024

By Balders (BALDOCKBORO)Today 12:44Today at 12:44:02In response to Re: ELF Trophy v Peterborough score prediction?Top of thread

Views: 109

Given we have an international break I'm guessing we might field a reasonably strong side albeit with a few fringe players and/or kids added.

List/Simpson up top maybe?

Just hope we don't suffer any more defensive knocks.

By ChudsToday 12:55Today at 12:55:49In response to Re: ELF Trophy v Peterborough score prediction?Top of thread

Views: 107

We will play a strong side.

- No game for a week and a half.
- We like to use the competition (under Revs and Evans) as a chance to respond after a loss in the previous game, and will want to go into the international break after a good result, particularly considering the manner of the defeat at the weekend, and the opposition.
- We qualify from the group with a win.
- We earn money, albeit not a huge amount.

Fully expecting to see Taye in goal and the usual rotation in the rest of the team (White starting, Kemp starting). Only thing I am unsure on is the strikers. Rather suspect Young may start to get more minutes and on the hope he gets off the mark, but unsure whether he will be paired with List or Simpson (unlikely to be all three if Kemp plays).

By AScott022Today 14:32Today at 14:32:29In response to Re: ELF Trophy v Peterborough score prediction?Top of thread

Views: 58

Fully expect the bench of youth today as we are very close to them being filled on the bench. Like to see freeman and smith play. Barely played recently

By HitchinBoro exCalling (HitchinBoro exCalling)Today 14:51Today at 14:51:19In response to Re: ELF Trophy v Peterborough score prediction?Top of thread

Views: 44

It really would be youths as all the youth pros eg Hicks are out on loan and assume HCC we can't field them

By AScott022Today 15:18Today at 15:18:37In response to Re: ELF Trophy v Peterborough score prediction?Top of thread

Views: 9

I do not know the rules of the hcc but we have fielded like iontton in the past where he played in league games too. I just want to see more off lenny brown and thornett. Potentially Louis Henry too. It’s a shame Cochrane is on loan as he could easily play 90 mins

By Huw Edwards (Original Mr Wasp)Today 15:05Today at 15:05:24In response to Re: ELF Trophy v Peterborough score prediction?Top of thread

Views: 29

I would like to see more of the youths.

By HitchinBoro exCalling (HitchinBoro exCalling)Today 15:10Today at 15:10:25In response to Re: ELF Trophy v Peterborough score prediction?Top of thread

Views: 32

Glad you are on board Huw, will you be on the ET next game . Assume watching is part of the community service

Edited by HitchinBoro exCalling at 15:11:50 on 8th October 2024

Previous thread: 10 games in then�. by CopeysaurusYesterday 11:25Yesterday at 11:25:14view thread