BOROCHAT

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Crowd Size by WASPYesterday 22:55Yesterday at 22:55:58view thread

Oldest article: Neil Banfield by PuddingPigs9/5 11:17Thu May 9 11:17:35 2024view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Crowd Size by boroinycYesterday 21:09Yesterday at 21:09:05view thread

Dan Phillips

By Copeysaurus (CDawg)Yesterday 21:43Yesterday at 21:43:20

Views: 528

What a fucking performance. Absolutely sensational.

Both Thompsons class too. What a performance Boro

reply to this article | return to the front page

11 people like this 11 people

Re: Dan Phillips

By Steve 1970Yesterday 22:49Yesterday at 22:49:39In response to Dan Phillips Top of thread

Views: 250

Someone put after the Wigan game that he couldn’t play football, i thought he was our man of the match v Wigan . Tonight , he was just unbelievable- I’d say he probably can play football along with an amazing tackler and relentless worker .

1 person likes this 1 person

By jayessYesterday 21:57Yesterday at 21:57:04In response to Dan Phillips Top of thread

Views: 426

He was awesome. And once again we defended superbly. If I had a quid for every proper save Murphy has had to make this season I wouldn't have the cab fare to the station. Also, brilliant little cameo from Simpson at the end. I've been his biggest critic. Respect tonight.

6 people like this 6 people

By CloggerYesterday 22:00Yesterday at 22:00:46In response to Re: Dan Phillips Top of thread

Views: 413

We need to show Tyreece a bit of love ;-) Obvious confidence player is obvious

By WASP (Original Mr Wasp)Yesterday 22:31Yesterday at 22:31:42In response to Re: Dan Phillips Top of thread

Views: 278

He was good. Did his job well. Nice little back heel at one point

By Copeysaurus (CDawg)Yesterday 22:08Yesterday at 22:08:19In response to Re: Dan Phillips Top of thread

Views: 367

Big Ty was quality.

Robbed of a certain goal at the end with the offside.

By Balders (BALDOCKBORO)Yesterday 21:51Yesterday at 21:51:34In response to Dan Phillips Top of thread

Views: 428

Dan my MOTM tonight, Louis also superb. We bullied them all night and outplayed them to boot. That pair covered every blade of grass.

And on the odd occasion they got through Nathan was a brick wall, best I've seen him play.

Are we back back?

By SevYesterday 22:07Yesterday at 22:07:47In response to Re: Dan Phillips Top of thread

Views: 362

Tonight was great, but Saturday will be a completely different beast, you'd think.

I won't get too carried away, just like I won't get too pessimistic when we lose.

Wrexham seemed to be the perfect opposition for us tonight. We worked far harder/had more energy than they did and we seemed to be a lot of open space on the pitch. Defensively we know we are strong and they didn't offer much threat despite their well known forwards.

Having pretty much all our best players available in midfield and attack helped. The front 4 press was good. Phillips and L Thompson covered every blade of grass in the midfield.

By SFCfoxYesterday 21:49Yesterday at 21:49:58In response to Dan Phillips Top of thread

Views: 430

I genuine believe Louis Thompson is the best signing we've ever made.

What a player. Superb effort from the whole team today, class

By Copeysaurus (CDawg)Yesterday 21:53Yesterday at 21:53:53In response to Re: Dan Phillips Top of thread

Views: 412

Give me 11 Louis Thompson£s and we win the lot

By FreemoYesterday 21:52Yesterday at 21:52:10In response to Re: Dan Phillips Top of thread

Views: 415

In and out of the team a lot under the journeyman former manager.

Previous thread: Revs Mk2 by SFC JonnyYesterday 21:46Yesterday at 21:46:09view thread