BOROCHAT

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Crowd Size by HitchinBoro exCalling Today 09:57Today at 09:57:45view thread

Oldest article: Neil Banfield by PuddingPigs9/5 11:17Thu May 9 11:17:35 2024view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Score prediction V Wr$xham? by WASP30/9 08:10Mon Sep 30 08:10:51 2024view thread

Will the game be off?

By WASP (Original Mr Wasp)Yesterday 13:30Yesterday at 13:30:59

Views: 688

Absolutely throwing it down. Forecast to get worse

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Will the game be off?

By MerseyBoro (BrummieBoro)Yesterday 16:47Yesterday at 16:47:43In response to Will the game be off?Top of thread

Views: 283

Pitch inspection at 5:30pm

By SFCfoxYesterday 16:51Yesterday at 16:51:03In response to Re: Will the game be off?Top of thread

Views: 277

Wallace OUT. Enough is enough

By MerseyBoro (BrummieBoro)Yesterday 17:25Yesterday at 17:25:39In response to Re: Will the game be off?Top of thread

Views: 182

Agree, he's clearly got to get a grip on running the weather

By HitchinBoro exCalling (HitchinBoro exCalling)Yesterday 15:40Yesterday at 15:40:12In response to Will the game be off?Top of thread

Views: 435

Amazingly so far per BBC site no games off yetvother than AFC Dons which was already

By Copeysaurus (CDawg)Yesterday 15:15Yesterday at 15:15:13In response to Will the game be off?Top of thread

Views: 495

We have a hybrid pitch. Should be ok.

By Bragbury106Yesterday 14:51Yesterday at 14:51:04In response to Will the game be off?Top of thread

Views: 551

roads well waterlogged between hertford and bragbury end

By ForestBoro35Yesterday 15:11Yesterday at 15:11:59In response to Re: Will the game be off?Top of thread

Views: 515

Ah, is the game due to be played on the road then, if so it will definitely be called off with the roads being flooded.

By RedandWhiteYesterday 15:38Yesterday at 15:38:59In response to Re: Will the game be off?Top of thread

Views: 465

It might be a safety issue for supporters getting round and accessing the stadium.

Don’t worry you will be nice and dry watching it at home.

2 people like this 2 people

By ForestBoro35Yesterday 15:48Yesterday at 15:48:30In response to Re: Will the game be off?Top of thread

Views: 464

Why you acting all defensive because I was simply having banter with him ?

Weird.

By RedandWhiteYesterday 16:23Yesterday at 16:23:09In response to Re: Will the game be off?Top of thread

Views: 359

He doesn’t understand banter and if he did it will probably be on the train to Peterborough before he will realises

By ForestBoro35Yesterday 16:38Yesterday at 16:38:53In response to Re: Will the game be off?Top of thread

Views: 299

Just seemed to come across as if I touched a nerve hence why you gave a sarcastic remark about watching it at home. There again I know I'm not the only fan who doesn't attend Boro games this season.

By WASP (Original Mr Wasp)Yesterday 17:05Yesterday at 17:05:14In response to Re: Will the game be off?Top of thread

Views: 229

You two sound like a married couple

By ForestBoro35Yesterday 17:08Yesterday at 17:08:51In response to Re: Will the game be off?Top of thread

Views: 213

I just want to know why he got so defensive over some banter, that's all. Anyway, who asked you to comment, haha ? 😄

By SevYesterday 17:16Yesterday at 17:16:02In response to Re: Will the game be off?Top of thread

Views: 187

This is a private message to Paulio please no one else read it.

Are you going tonight? I heard Ryan Reynolds might be there and likes to sing Mika songs, I thought maybe you could get him to go to your music venue if the game gets called off.

By ForestBoro35Yesterday 17:20Yesterday at 17:20:13In response to Re: Will the game be off?Top of thread

Views: 176

I promise I won't read it you got my word Sev.

By Deltic 21 (Spirit of East Coast Boro)Yesterday 17:13Yesterday at 17:13:51In response to Re: Will the game be off?Top of thread

Views: 190

I think you’ll find WASP comments regardless of whether anyone wants him to or not.

Edited by Spirit of East Coast Boro at 17:14:05 on 1st October 2024

By Old_manYesterday 13:33Yesterday at 13:33:55In response to Will the game be off?Top of thread

Views: 635

Should be ok, it's pretty well drained these days. Generally only get called off when that corner freezes.

I am sure the sprinklers will be on (is it an EFL requirement?)

By TelboyYesterday 14:18Yesterday at 14:18:48In response to Re: Will the game be off?Top of thread

Views: 606

....or if the lights go out!

By Jas79Yesterday 14:48Yesterday at 14:48:22In response to Re: Will the game be off?Top of thread

Views: 542

Noticed there is new bit of electrics kit by the west stand (north end) with a new tea bar next to the turnstiles.

Hopefully enough to keep the lights on.

By BankerbobYesterday 15:14Yesterday at 15:14:16In response to Re: Will the game be off?Top of thread

Views: 486

I thought that was for the new camera position in the NW corner?

Previous thread: 5,000 tickets sold for tomorrow’s game? by WASP30/9 21:08Mon Sep 30 21:08:10 2024view thread